The race course is held on City streets in Golden Triangle neighborhood. Streets are closed to traffic, and no parking is permitted on the course during the race. Start / Finish line is on Bannock Street between 10th and 11th Avenues: roughly at 1089 Bannock Street in the Rocky Mountain PBS parking Lot.
The figure-8 course is generally flat, and approximately 1.8km in length. This year’s race will be run initially heading north to 12th Avenue, then down to 9th Avenue. Basically a clockwise direction. YUP, different from year’s past. We are fortunate to still be enjoying these City streets with all the new development and construction!
- Medical will be located near registration.
- Helmets must be worn at ALL TIMES when you are riding your bike!
- Wheel pit will be located near the start finish line, at Bannock and 10th Avenue.
- USE THE RESTROOMS PROVIDED, behind the registration area. THERE ARE PLENTY
- Do not enter the course at ANY TIME during racing, check with official or race staff WHEN A RACE IS OVER to ride course
- Please discard of trash properly.
- Take advantage of of the many restaurants, coffee houses, and pubs along our course.
Spectator Viewing is available anywhere along the course. Some favourite locations are:
- Start / Finish line: 1089 Bannock Street and all along that block
- Corner of 11th and Bannock Street: a sharp corner for both directions.
- Corner of 9th and Bannock: a sharp corner and the last turn before the sprint for finish!
- 12th and Delaware: riders take a sharp right turn.
- 11th and Delaware: riders take a sharp right turn after coming down a fast stretch.