Pre-Registration is open.
For your convenience, we will offer discounted online pre-registration through Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 10pm MDT, .
Click the BikeReg logo below to be taken to registration page.
Online Registration Fees:
- Pre-Registration: ADULTS $40; JUNIORS 9-18 $20 Note: Juniors racing in a senior category pay the adult price.
- Online Registration strongly encouraged at https://www.bikereg.com/bannockstcrit
- Online Registration closes Wednesday July 14 at 10pm MDT
Race Day Registration:
- Day of Registration: ADULTS: $50; JUNIORS 9-18 $30 Note: Juniors racing in a senior category pay the adult price.
- Please bring exact cash. Venmo will be accepted. No Credit Cards for ‘day of’ registration
Kids Fun Ride: No license required.
Second race is $20.
Race will be held rain or shine.
Refund Policy: If the race is cancelled and you pre-register, we will refund your entry fee.
USAC License Required:
- USAC License Required. Annual licenses available online at usacycling.org or USAC 1-Day license: $10, Can be purchased when registering online for race.
- Colorado Cycling membership required for Colorado Racers. Annual memberships available at http://www.coloradocycling.org or Colorado Cycling one-day memberships $5 available on BikeReg when pre-registering, or onsite. Colorado Cycling annual membership required to obtain points for RMRC competitions and to be awarded State Championship.
- Gear Restrictions apply to all juniors 9-18. See USAC Rule 1|4 usacycling.org JR Rollout: Located next to start finish on by timing trailer. Bike restrictions apply to juniors 14 & under. See USAC Rule 1|5.
- Packet pickup opens at 7AM and closes 20 minutes prior to each event. Find the registration table along Bannock Street, at 12th Avenue.